Saturday 17 January 2015

Where has the time gone

We arrived on the Isles of Scilly on Monday 20.10.14 which means come Tuesday we will have been here for 3 months. We should have been packing up this weekend to go home instead, well will have to wait and see what happens. I am here for at least another couple of months. Ian is still enjoying work working out the budgets etc. Its strange working in the same organisation!!

We had Christmas at home with Tim which was fab and it was so good to see him looking so well and the house was clean and in one peace. We managed a trip to see the aged P's in sunny Kent. They are hopefully coming over to Scilly around Easter, watch out Scilly!!!!
New Year on Scilly was certainly an experience. I saw my boss in a whole new light!!!

We have experienced allsorts of weather over the last few weeks, storms, wind, hail and rain. Its been fab and yes I did manage to get Ian to go to the beach with me to dance in the rain!!! I did a journal page as a momento



I couldn't persuade him to go in the sea on New Years Day, ok perhaps a step to fab!!!

I have managed to do quite a bit of arty stuff whilst being here, Ian is convinced most of my craft room is now on Scilly - he is so, so wrong!!!!



One more

Work on the pantomime has been fun, I'll post pictures when it is over. Ian is now helping with the stage management. Its going to be a fun time.

I am planning to keep my blog updated on a more regular basis and I promise to show a picture of Ian as Father Christmas!!!! In the meantime keep warm and well. 

Lots of love 

Bev and Ian

1 comment: