Sunday 24 April 2011

Where has the time gone

Whoops! To say I have been bad a blogging in an understatement. So much has happened since October. Ian had had treatment for cancer and so far so good. I've done a year in my new job and still loving it. Tim is Tim complete with harem!! I cannot believe he is 16 this year and is now taller than me.

Ian and I travelled to Norfolk in March for Hugbinders and met some fab people, you know who you are. Lots of love xx. I won the coverted mirrow decorated by the very talented Fuchia.

Our exciting news is we are of to tea at Buckingham Palace at the end of June. Ian had a invite for long service with the MOD. I've got the hat just need the rest of the outfit. Trying to persuade Ian to wear a morning suit!

I am really enjoying my crafting and loving faffing with paint, glue and all things messy. I am hoping to be able to post some piccies.

Lots of love  bev

No comments:

Post a Comment